If you love to accessorize each of your outfits, there are unique designs you can use to make hemp bracelets for official or casual outfits.
Hemp has various fiber derivatives that you can use to make bracelets, including hemp clothing materials, hemp twine, hemp ropes, hemp paper, and hemp yarn. You can make plain hemp bracelets or add other materials like beads, bones, rocks, gems or glass to name but some.
Using various hemp fiber materials, you can make unique bracelets that you can gift your friends or loved ones on special occasions.
Hemp Bracelets Patterns
As mentioned above, there are different hemp bracelet designs, which largely depend on the hemp materials used. There are a variety of products that you can make using hemp fiber, including yarn, paper, clothing, twine, and ropes. And if you love sophisticated bracelets, you may need to buy a jewelry making kit with more items you can add to your hemp bracelet.
Hemp Yarn Bracelets
You can have fun making hemp yarn bracelets during your free time when you are on a road trip or with your kids while they are on school break. The project is simple, and each kid can choose their favorite colors. In addition to that, you can choose different colors for different occasions, especially if you want to gift loved ones. You can buy red hemp yarn for valentines, brown and orange for thanksgiving and red and green for Christmas.
Hemp Paper Bracelets
You can use hemp paper to make amazing paper bracelets for your little ones. Doing such projects with your kids stimulates their creativity while creating some lifetime memories. The hemp paper bracelet is a fantastic gift idea for a young one. The project is simple, use hemp paper, hemp tissue paper or hemp wrapping paper and cut strips of paper from them and then fold them into a bracelet.
Alternatively, you can use hemp wrapping paper or hemp tissue paper to cut strips of paper and braid three strands into a bracelet for your child. Using different colors has the best effect. It works the way you can make bracelets from crepe paper.
Men’s Hemp Bracelet
There is various bracelet design that suits men, including men’s macramé bracelet patterns. If you are a lady, you can use the above ideas and craft something special for the men in your life.
Crochet Hemp Bracelet
You can use hemp yarn or hemp twine to make hemp crochet bracelets. You can choose the color of twine or yarn you want. All you need is a crochet hook and hemp yarn or hemp twine. You can use other materials to make them more colorful like ribbons, big buttons, and beads. You can make multi-colored bracelets or single colored ones. By combining different colors, you will come up with different designs that can match different outfits and suit different occasions. If you are new in making crochet bracelets, then you may want to start with a simple chain stitch. The bracelets are fast and easy to make. Moreover, if you want your bracelet to attract attention, then you can use a big bead or button with a different color from the bracelet.
How to Make Hemp Bracelet: Rainbow Crochet
Crocheting is a rewarding craft that offers instant gratification because you can make them in no time.
A crochet hook
Seven different colors of hemp yarn with the following colors- blue, green, indigo, orange, red, violet, yellow)
Buttons of different colors
Step by Step Guide
- Using the simplest crochet stitch called a foundation crochet stitch, you can make a beautiful rainbow bracelet. To make foundation stitches start by doing a chain using hemp yarn and then adding round stitches into the previous chain stitch.
- Keep doing that until the length can encircle your wrist.
- Then, at one end of the bracelet, make a loop, and then attach a button at the other end of the bracelet.
- To wear the bracelet, use the button and loop to secure the bracelet on your wrist. Make a bracelet for each color of the rainbow. You can do other designs too, mixing colors that are a contrast to each other each.
Macrame Bracelet Patterns
Hemp macramé bracelet is an easy DIY project that requires few tools. There are various designs to choose, and if you want to add on other materials, you can use beads or buttons. Decide whether you are using one color or multiple colors. Most hemp bracelets are made using hemp’s natural tan color. You should also choose the thickness of the twine you prefer. Most hemp is rough in texture. No matter how rough it feels, it will soften if you take a shower while wearing the bracelet. If on the other hand, you like it stiff, then remove it before taking a shower. For hemp macramé bracelets, you can start with the most simple spiral design.
How to Make a Hemp Macrame Bracelet
Macramé is an art of tying twines into simple knots. This is a perfect project if this is your first time to make a bracelet. The secret to making the crafts is to learn how to make the half knot which will enable you to make the square knot. The square knot is a decorative macramé knot made up of two square knots.
An anchor (a round pencil can do)
2mm, 3mm or 4mm hemp twine(Your preferred color)
Glue (quick drying)
A project surface and tape
A pair of scissors
Cut a 50 inches hemp twine.
How To Make A Macramé Half Knot
Overlap the hemp twine in half. Place the loop under the pencil, then pull the two ends of the twine through the loop to form your first knot called a reverse lark’s head knot. Make the knot tight by pulling the two ends of the twine.
How to Make A Macrame Square Knot
- To form a square knot combine two half knots and then continue tying knots by passing alternative twines through previous loops.
- Start by folding the hemp twine in half and placing a loop under the pencil and pulling the two ends of the twine through the loop to form a knot.
- Make two half knots on the same pencil(anchor). You will have four pieces of twine hanging, and two reverse lark’s head knot.
- Form a square knot by alternating the two out of the four pieces of twine through loops formed in the previous knot.
- Make enough square knots to encircle your wrist.
- Finally, remove the pencil, which will leave a loop, make a clasp at the other end of the bracelet which will pass through the loop.
To make a different design of macramé knot, you can leave space after forming each knot.
The industrial hemp plant has many uses, including food, medicinal value, and making a variety of products, including jewelry. There are different designs to suit different occasions and preferences, including designs for hemp ankle bracelets and wrist bracelets. If making your jewelry proves difficult, you can order from online makers of hemp bracelets.